We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

RelatedMasterDetails

Hi, How do I hide rowheaders of the child table related theough RelatedMasterDetails, when there is no related records? Thank you.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2006 07:43 PM UTC

Let me elaborate further. The datasource is a DataSet with 3 related Tables. Tables 1 and 2 - always have records, but table 3 may or may not have related tables. Hod do I force the GGC to hide the Headers of the 3 tables whne there no related records. Please see attached screenshot. Thank you

ChildGroups.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2006 10:11 AM UTC

Hi, Please try this code private void gridGroupingControl1_RecordExpanded(object sender, Syncfusion.Grouping.RecordEventArgs e) { if(e.Record.ChildTableGroupLevel == 1) { int ExpandedRecordCount = e.Record.GetNestedTablesVisibleCount(); int rowIndex = this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.NestedDisplayElements.IndexOf(e.Record); if( ExpandedRecordCount == 2) { ExpandedZeroRecord.Add(e.Record); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableModel.RowHeights[ rowIndex + 1 ] = 0; } } } Here is a sample for implementing it. GroupingMaster.zip Let me know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2006 06:06 PM UTC

Thank you for the reply. I understand approach, but this does not work for my case. My 3 child table is always expanded - and the RecordExpanded event fires only for ChildTableGroupLevel=0; What other event can I use to set RowHeight=0? Thank you

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2006 01:30 PM UTC

Hi, Please try this code #region ExpandAllRecords Section flag = false; this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.ExpandAllRecords(); SetHeight(); flag = true; #endregion Here is modified sample. GroupingMaster1.zip Let me know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon