We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Mailing Labels

Do you have any sample code showing how to use DocIO to create mailing labels? Here are some typical usage scenarios for Essential DocIO 2) A desktop addressbook application that can generate mailing labels in MS Word format for everyone in the list. Please let me know if you need further clarification. Thanks, Stephen.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2006 11:42 AM UTC

Hi Roderick, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. This functionality was not available in version 4.1 but it has been implemented after that. However this feature has not made it into a public build yet so I have included the latest assemblies in this zip file Mailmerge Sample Please note that you need to have version 4.1 of Essential studio installed to be able to run this sample. Thanks, Prabhu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 21, 2006 11:53 AM UTC

Hi Roderick, Sorry, My previous post sample link has broken. Here is the correct link : Mailmerge Sample Thanks, Prabhu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon