We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG combobox

I have a combobox hosted in a cell. I also have a contextmenu. How do i make the combobox not to open on right click ?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 9, 2006 06:22 AM UTC

Hi Horea, By default the ComboBox in a grid cell wont open on a right click. I have attached a sample. Are you trying something else? Regards, Calvin.

40622.zip

HS Horea Soanca February 10, 2006 12:28 PM UTC

I initialize the combobox in the following way: grid.Binder.InternalColumns[gf.DBName].StyleInfo.CellType = "ComboBox"; grid.Binder.InternalColumns[gf.DBName].HeaderText = headerText; grid.Binder.InternalColumns[gf.DBName].StyleInfo.DataSource = FillCollection(Global.EntityTypes.Technology); grid.Binder.InternalColumns[gf.DBName].StyleInfo.DropDownStyle = GridDropDownStyle.Exclusive;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 10, 2006 01:46 PM UTC

Hi Horea, It is due to the DropDownStyle property of the grid being set to ''Exclusive''. You can work around this problem by handling the CurrentCellShowingDropDown and CellClick events. See the modified sample for more details. 40622.zip Best Regards, Leo.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon