We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Virtual Grid exception

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40617 Feb 8,2006 07:22 AM Feb 9,2006 09:29 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Stefan Tsalapatis
Asked On February 8, 2006 07:22 AM

Hi , I use Virtual Grid v.4.1.0.4 (beta). I open a dialog form with a GridControl. When I close the form, it does not free the Grid,and when the application exits raises a null reference exception. Only if I dispose the form explicitly, then it does not raise the exception. This problem didn''t appear in v.3.3. (I implement the interfaces IGridModelDataProvider, IGridControlBaseEventsTarget.) I suppose it is related with resetting of volatile data. at Sync.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModel.get_TableStyle() at Sync.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl.get_TableStyle() at Sync.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl.get_Font() --------- ! here !------- at System.Windows.Forms.Control.AssignParent(Control value) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlCollection.Remove(Control value) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Sync.Windows.Forms.ScrollControl.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Sync.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBase.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at Sync.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControlBaseImp.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at AristonTools.AristonGrid.Dispose(Boolean disposing) at AristonTools.AristonGrid.Finalize() Regards

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 9, 2006 09:29 AM

Hi Stefan, We tried to reproduce this in V4.1 by just implement IGridModelDataProvider interface to the GridControl, but could not get this issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Attached sample working fine here. Can you post a small sample showing this problem or tell us how to see it in the Browser sample/Attached sample? Here is a sample for implementing it. CSIGridModelDataProvider.zip If you can provide more information, we can try to suggest some solution. Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;