We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl - Quickly Select All the records

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40614 Feb 8,2006 11:16 AM UTC Feb 9,2006 09:25 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Badri Rajani Kanth
Asked On February 8, 2006 11:16 AM UTC

HI, I am using GGC. When user opts for "Select All" option, i have to select all records in thr GGC. Currently I am using the below code. foreach (Record record in GGC.Table.Records ) { GGC.Table.SelectedRecords.Add(record); } But, when the grid is having thousands of records, this code is slow. I am wondering is there any single method like SelectAllRecords()/AddAllRecords to the SelectedRecords collection? (as we have GGC.Table.SelectedRecords.Clear() ).. Plz inform me. Rgds Badri Rajani Kanth

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 9, 2006 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Badri, The question appears to be same as the forum 40626. Kindly refer to the following link for answers http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=40626 Regards, Madhan.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;