We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Grid refresh not working from inside CurrentCellAcceptedChanges

I am developing an application in which an update to the current cell causes updates to the values of other cells. My method of doing bulk updates to the grid is the following: -beginupdate -getcells -modify resulting table -setcells -endupdate -refresh affected ranges This works great except when i try to do it from within the CurrentCellAcceptedChanges event handler. The updated cell contents are there but I have to select a range to see the new values. If I run the code from outside the event handler it works. So what''s the best way to update cells once a user has finished entering a value into the current cell? Thanks.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 8, 2006 01:21 PM UTC

Hi Jim, Try the RefreshRange(GridRangeInfo range, bool forceRefreshCurrentCell) overloaded method, to force the current cell to refresh. And also try avoiding the BeginUpdate and EndUpdate to see if that helps. Also try CurrentCellChanged and CurrentCellEditingComplete events to see if that serves your need. Regards, Calvin.

JI jim February 8, 2006 06:49 PM UTC

Hi Calvin, Doing the update in the CurrentCellEditingComplete event works. Thanks!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon