We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Not able to show tool tip on spline and step line graph..

Hi, I am not able to show tool tip for spline and step line graph...able to show it for line graph onle...that too I want to customized...ie. not showing tha actual values but some customized values. I tried it by using the ChartPrepareStyle Event but it is not working as desired. Thanks, Alok

2 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 01:58 PM UTC

Hi Alok, Could you please let me know the Essential Studio version you are using? The stepline and spline chart can display tooltips (y values) using the latest version. However I have submitted a bug report to customize and display the tooltip. I will update you as soon as the bug is fixed. Thanks and Regards, Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 13, 2006 10:50 AM UTC

Hi Alok, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. On analyzing this issue, I found that it is not a bug. You can display customized tooltip by setting the PointsToolTipFormat of ChartSeries appropriately. Please refer the attached sample to get an elaborate idea about how to display customized tooltips. F40527.zip Please let me know if this helps you. Thanks and Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon