We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Rotate bug

In any of the samples of Syncfusion Diagram when i try to rotate any object, it crashes...

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 10:04 AM UTC

Hello Paul, This is a known issue.We have a QA report on this and will do our best to fix this issue at the earliest possible. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Meera.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 05:03 PM UTC

Hi Paul, I would like more information on this issue to confirm whether the problem that you are encountering is the same issue that we have a QA report on. Are you experiencing this crash with the latest 4.1.0.50 version of Essential Diagram? Can you provide us with an outline of the steps that are required to reproduce the condition in one of the Essential Diagram samples? Thanks, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 10:34 PM UTC

I tried it on the Diagram Builder 2.0 sample with 4.1.0.50. I added a triangle, clicked the rotate button, tried to rotate the triangle, then it crashes.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 7, 2006 10:02 PM UTC

Hello! Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We were able to reproduce the problem with the RotateTool and have logged a fix. The next update of Essential Diagram will ship with the fix in place. For the time being, please use the attached CustomRotateTool in place of the standard Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.RotateTool class to work around the problem. To use this tool, first unzip and add the RotateTool.cs file to your application. Now within your application initialization code after creation of the diagram control unregister the standard RotateTool from the diagram Controller and register the custom rotate tool in its place. The appended code shows how to register the CustomRotateTool with the diagram Controller. // Unregister the standard RotateTool and use the custom RotateTool Tool rotatetool = this.diagramComponent.Controller.GetTool("RotateTool") as Tool; this.diagramComponent.Controller.UnRegisterTool(rotatetool); this.diagramComponent.Controller.RegisterTool(new CustomRotateTool("RotateTool")); We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

RotateTool.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon