We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Error when creating new chart

Hello, I''m not sure if this is a Syncfusion problem or not, but thought I would see if you have any suggestions. On my development machine and another machine everything works fine, but on a third machine I get the error below when I run this statement: chartControl1= new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl(); "Overflow or underflow in the arithmetic operation." It only happens the first time I execute the code. The second time and everytime after it works fine. I''m using the same Syncfusion files on all three machines. Any ideas? Thanks, Nick

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 02:19 PM UTC

Hi Nick, Sorry for the delayed response. Could you please let me know the OS configuration of the machine in which the problem occurs? This will help us to identify the cause of the problem in ease. Thanks and Regards, Geetha.

NH Nick Howard February 8, 2006 08:33 PM UTC

Hi Geetha, It is a notebook computer running Windows XP Pro. I tested on one other XP notebook that is similar (slightly older) and it worked fine. The development machine is a desktop with XP Pro also. Thanks for any help. Thanks, Nick

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 10, 2006 01:48 PM UTC

Hi Nick, I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Are you running the application with VS 2005 Beta 2.0? Essential Chart comes with full support to VS 2005 RTM. Please let me know if you still running into any problem with this. Thanks and Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon