We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

IntegerTextBox broke when using UseNullString=true

IntegerTextBox broke when using UseNullString=true. We cannot assign values with this setting.

4 Replies

AR Arun February 2, 2006 05:42 PM UTC

I am using version 4.1.0.50 >IntegerTextBox broke when using UseNullString=true. We cannot assign values with this setting.

AR Arun February 6, 2006 05:52 PM UTC

Anybody in Syncfusion, could you please respond to my query. We have already done an upgrade and as always stuff breaks with every new version of Syncfusion. We use IntegerTextBox in a lot of places and most of the scenarios we need to differentiate between no value and positive value. We use the UseNullString property. Does there exist anywork around or should I go ahead and create my own IntegerTextBox (hope not) >I am using version 4.1.0.50 > >>IntegerTextBox broke when using UseNullString=true. We cannot assign values with this setting.

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team February 7, 2006 08:57 AM UTC

Hi Arun, My apologies for the delay in response. I am afraid,I am not able to reproduce the issue here.Could you please check whether you are able to reproduce the issue in the below given sample. Sample Thank you for your patience, Regards, Anu.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 22, 2006 12:50 PM UTC

The problem certainly does exist. have just checked my application and have exactly the same problem as Arun. >Hi Arun, > >My apologies for the delay in response. > >I am afraid,I am not able to reproduce the issue here.Could you please check whether you are able to reproduce the issue in the below given sample. > >Sample > > >Thank you for your patience, > >Regards, > >Anu. > > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon