We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Scrolling GGC while using custom engine for grid heights.

I am using a Grid Grouping Control and a custom engine to allow for both individual row heights and an expansion of all the rows at once (basically to support proper printing). Now since I implemented this, even without resizing the rows when you scroll past one screen the entire display gets messed up with rows overlap and look a mess. If you mouse of the area it repaints correctly.

3 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 3, 2006 09:44 AM UTC

Hi Chuck, Is the behavior seen in ResizableRows samples under Grouping? >>If you mouse of the area it repaints correctly. In these situation a call to Refresh or Invalidate of the grid will help. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2006 04:07 PM UTC

So where would I call refresh or invalidate. Which event would be appropriate to call the method to ensure it repaints properly.

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 4, 2006 07:40 AM UTC

Hi Chuck, >> I am using a Grid Grouping Control and a custom engine to allow for both individual row heights and an expansion of all the rows at once (basically to support proper printing). After the steps you implement these (expansion of all the rows at once) would be a good try. However I do not see any issues after expanding all rows. this.gridGroupingControl1.Table.ExpandAllRecords(); Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon