We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ggc multiple selection only to the childTable

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40432 Feb 2,2006 11:29 AM Feb 3,2006 02:34 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On February 2, 2006 11:29 AM

Hello, i have a gridGroupingControl with a datasource that contains three tables (parent->child->grandChild), i want to permit mutiple selection only to the child level in the grid, i tried : this.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; this.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions = GridListBoxSelectionCurrentCellOptions.None; gridGrouping.GetTableDescriptor("ChildTable").TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; but it does not work, could u please help me with that Thank you very much in advance,

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 3, 2006 02:34 AM

Hi, You can cancel the selection in the SelectedRecordsChanging event based on the TableDescriptor name. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.AllowSelection = GridSelectionFlags.None; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended; private void gridGroupingControl1_SelectedRecordsChanging(object sender, SelectedRecordsChangedEventArgs e) { if(e.Table.TableDescriptor.Name != "ChildTable") { e.Cancel = true; } } Also refer this article below to know the selection types of GGC. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=344 Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;