We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PointImage distortion

Hi, I m trying to use images in the series point symbols. To do that, I just opened the example thats there in the sample programs (which come bundles with syncfusion studio installable), and there in I tried to put my own images in the image list and displaying them in the Chart. While I m doing that I see a distortion of the point images. Meaning, say i m putting an image in the imagelist which is perfectly good in quality and inspite of any zooming its drawing perfectly,now when syncfusion chart control is drawing the same image in different points, the images are getting distorted, their borders are going for a toss. I have tried to use different (smooothing)anti-alias modes but they dont seem have any effect of the drawn images. I have attached a scren capture of the same, along with the sample solution that I have been using for these. Please suggest me on the same. Thanks, Atanu

PointImageDistortion.zip

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team February 3, 2006 02:23 PM UTC

Hi Atanu, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I am able to reproduce the issue and I will update you as soon as the issue is fixed. Regards, Geetha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon