We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Release Build 4.101.0.50

Hi, I have a strange problem with the databoundgrid. When I build my solution with the parameter “Debug”, everything works fine, if I build it with the parameter “Release”, I’ll get a problem in the windows forms. The databoundgrid freezes in the application and I have to kill the process. With the Debug-Version everything works fine. Regards, Jean-Pierre

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 02:16 PM UTC

Hi Jean, Please try uninstall and install again Essential Studio 4.1, and repeat the process and kindly let us know if it helps. As in our case its working fine Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Thanks, Madhan

JP jp pokora February 2, 2006 04:18 PM UTC

Hi Madhan The problem is not on my developer machine. The problem occurs on the deploying machine. We are copy the assembly’s on the user machine. Everything works fine except the databoundgrid, it freeze the application sometimes. We have used before the version 3.3.0.0 and we haven’t any problems like that, also they are no problems with the version 4.101.0.50 in the debug version on the clients. And we haven’t made any changes on control were we are using the databoundgrid. That’s why don’t understand why I should uninstall the Essential Studio 4.1 on my developer machine. Regards, Jean-Pierre

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 08:20 PM UTC

Hi Jean, one property that comes to my mind is: ScrollControl.DiscardPaintMessagesAfterBeginUpdate = true; Try setting this to true. Does it make any difference? Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon