We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Release Build 4.101.0.50

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40405 Feb 2,2006 03:58 AM Feb 2,2006 03:20 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
jp pokora
Asked On February 2, 2006 03:58 AM

Hi, I have a strange problem with the databoundgrid. When I build my solution with the parameter “Debug”, everything works fine, if I build it with the parameter “Release”, I’ll get a problem in the windows forms. The databoundgrid freezes in the application and I have to kill the process. With the Debug-Version everything works fine. Regards, Jean-Pierre

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 2, 2006 09:16 AM

Hi Jean, Please try uninstall and install again Essential Studio 4.1, and repeat the process and kindly let us know if it helps. As in our case its working fine Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Thanks, Madhan

jp pokora
Replied On February 2, 2006 11:18 AM

Hi Madhan The problem is not on my developer machine. The problem occurs on the deploying machine. We are copy the assembly’s on the user machine. Everything works fine except the databoundgrid, it freeze the application sometimes. We have used before the version 3.3.0.0 and we haven’t any problems like that, also they are no problems with the version 4.101.0.50 in the debug version on the clients. And we haven’t made any changes on control were we are using the databoundgrid. That’s why don’t understand why I should uninstall the Essential Studio 4.1 on my developer machine. Regards, Jean-Pierre

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 2, 2006 03:20 PM

Hi Jean, one property that comes to my mind is: ScrollControl.DiscardPaintMessagesAfterBeginUpdate = true; Try setting this to true. Does it make any difference? Stefan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;