We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Dockingmanager shows docking diamant when a control is floating

I have a little question, Is it posible to hide the docking diamant when the control that is moved has the floating state. This is the case in VS 2005. It''s verry confusing. Regards Erwin

2 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 09:12 AM UTC

Hi Erwin, You could change the DragProvider Style for docking during start of drag operation depends upon the control''s FloatOnly state property. You just add the DragAllow event for docking manager and add the following code in DragAllow event: if(this.dockingManager1.GetFloatOnly(arg.Control)) { this.dockingManager1.DragProviderStyle=Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DragProviderStyle.Standard; } else { this.dockingManager1.DragProviderStyle=Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DragProviderStyle.VS2005; } I hope this helps you to achieve the VS2005 Docking behavior. Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2006 04:03 PM UTC

This works Great Thanks a lot! Have a nice weekend! Best Regards Erwin Davidse

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon