We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GridStyleInfo

I am using Syncfusion GridControl in my application. I have taken a GridStyleInfo of a particular cell and changed it like this. GridStyleInfo cell = this.gridControl1[2,2]; cell.Text = "This is test"; Now when i run my application, i could see this in the grid. But When i changed that cell in the grid, (say I change the text to Test2" ) and in the application code i refer that with cell.Text it gives the same old previous message (This is Test) instead of giving the new edited value. Kindly let me know anyother workarounds for this or this is a bug from syncfusion. Thanks Rohith.

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 06:49 AM UTC

Hi Rohith, You will have to reassign in some handler like code below. private void gridControl1_CurrentCellMoved(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCurrentCellMovedEventArgs e) { cell = this.gridControl1[2,2]; } The other way is to directly access the cell through the indexer instead of relying on the GridStyleInfo variable. Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon