We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to Reset GGC to initial state?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40381 Feb 1,2006 05:43 PM Feb 2,2006 02:11 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Heath Brand
Asked On February 1, 2006 05:43 PM

Hi, I''m having trouble resetting a GGC to a "like new" state. There appears to be some attribute settings left behind after I''ve restored a GGC schema using ApplyXmlSchema(). Is there a method on the GGC that resets the grid to a "new" state? There are a multitude of "Reset..." methods on the GGC, but I''m looking for one that does it all. thanks, Heath

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 2, 2006 02:11 AM

Hi Heath, Please refer the sample in \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\CategoryView\ folder. With some changes, ApplyXmlSchema can be applied to reset the schema. public Form1() { bool testReadWriteXmlSchema = true; if (testReadWriteXmlSchema) { stream = new System.IO.MemoryStream(); this.gridGroupingControl1.WriteXmlSchema(new XmlTextWriter(stream, null)); } } System.IO.MemoryStream stream; The idea is to initially get the schema in a MemoryStream and then apply it. Add a button handler. private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e) { System.IO.MemoryStream stream2 = new System.IO.MemoryStream(stream.ToArray()); this.gridGroupingControl1.ApplyXmlSchema(new XmlTextReader(stream2)); } Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;