We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

dock paint

Hi! I have a usercontrol that gets loaded dynamically onto a form. This user control has a dock manager, which docks a treeview control to the right of the user control. For some reason when the user control is displayed, the docked treeview does not paint, nor does the docking control itself, so not even the caption is visible. However, if I minimize or resize the form, everything is fine. Please see attachment. Any ideas on why it''s not painting? I''ve tried the obvious like refreshing but that''s not working. Any ideas?? Thanks Giancarlo

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 1, 2006 06:51 PM UTC

forgot to include attachment >Hi! > >I have a usercontrol that gets loaded dynamically onto a form. This user control has a dock manager, which docks a treeview control to the right of the user control. For some reason when the user control is displayed, the docked treeview does not paint, nor does the docking control itself, so not even the caption is visible. However, if I minimize or resize the form, everything is fine. Please see attachment. Any ideas on why it''s not painting? I''ve tried the obvious like refreshing but that''s not working. Any ideas?? > >Thanks > >Giancarlo

Document0.zip

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 07:03 AM UTC

Hi Giancarlo, Thanks for the screen shot. I am afraid, I was not able to reproduce the problem. Could you please let me know the version of Essential Studio which is currently you are using? However I have created a test sample for this issue with our latest version 4.1. Please take a look at the attached sample. Could you please modify the sample which reproduces the problem and send it over to me? It will very helpful to resolve this issue as early as possible. Thank you for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay Test Sample

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon