We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoScrolling not working

I am evaluating the diagram component and I do not get auto scrolling to work. I set: diagram1.AutoScrolling = scrollBars.Both; in the Load event of the provided Quick Start application. But neither dragging a symbol or using the link tool initiates auto scrolling. What did I miss? Regards, Peter

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 07:39 PM UTC

Hello Peter, Normally setting the Diagram.AutoScrolling property should be sufficient to enable auto scrolling. Merely dragging a diagram node outside the control bounds should trigger a timer-driven scrolling behavior. There is however a known problem in the auto scrolling implementation that causes the control to be scrolled only in response to mouse move events raised when the cursor is outside the control bounds. Other issues that we are looking into with the auto scrolling behavior is that dragging a control from a symbol palette fails to trigger auto scrolling and sustained auto scrolling results in the tracking rectangle being displaced from the node location. We have a QA report on these problems and will do our best to fix them at the earliest possible and provide a minor update of the product with the fixes in place. We apologize for the inconvenience. Regards, Prakash Surendra Syncfusion Inc.,

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 25, 2006 08:59 PM UTC

Has this been fixed yet? Is an update available? This is a required feature before I can purchase the component. Regards, Peter

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 27, 2006 02:49 PM UTC

Hello Peter, We are working on this and will do our best in fixing this issue at the earliest possible. We regret for this inconvenience. We will get back to you once this fix is available. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon