We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

GGC Middle Mouse Button events (4.1)

Hi, I cannot get nested tables in a GridGroupingControl to receive middle mouse button events. I can get the top-level table to receive them just fine, but not nested tables. In this case, I wanted to move column sorting and dragging to MB2. The TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn and TableControlQueryAllowSortColumn events get called on MB2 for top-level tables, but not nested tables. Any ideas? Thanks, - Jon

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 6, 2006 12:15 PM UTC

Hi Jonathan, By handling the TableControlMouseDown event and applying the sorting you can achieve the Middle MouseButton click for sorting. I have attached a sample. I will also send an updated sample a little later that will allow you to drag nested table columns using the Middle MouseButton. Thanks, Calvin.

40364.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 14, 2006 04:26 AM UTC

Hi Jonathan, I apologize for the delay in responding. By handling the TableControlQueryAllowDragColumn and the TableControlQueryAllowSortColumn events, dragging and sorting can be done based on the mouse buttons. Also set the SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask and DragSelectedCellsMouseButtonsMask as mentioned below. this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.SelectCellsMouseButtonsMask = ((System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons)((System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Left | System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Middle))); this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.DragSelectedCellsMouseButtonsMask = ((System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Left | System.Windows.Forms.MouseButtons.Middle)); Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon