We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DockingManager + resize events of panels triggered numberous times

I have a form with a DockingManager and several panels. Each panel has a control with business logic in the registered Resize event. On my main form I also have a DockingClientPanel. My problem or question is about the following, when I resize the DockingClientPanel I have noticed that the Resize events are triggered numberous of times and I would like to know if it was possible to adjust this behaviour? The problem is that several controls will be repainted on every Resize. I am trying to find a way to either suspend/resume the layout. Is there also a reason why the Resize is triggered so many times by the dockingmanager? Syncfusion version v2.1.0.9 .NET Framework v1.1

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team February 2, 2006 07:42 AM UTC

Hi Gabriel, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Docking Manager Resize event triggers many times is a known issue and it has been fixed internally in our latest version. Currently we have no a workaround for this issue. Could you please let me know if you are interested in upgrading to new release? I will let you know the download details for Essential Studio 4.1. Thanks for using Syncfusion Products. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon