We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ActiveTabColor in Syncfusion 4.1

We recently upgraded from Syncfusion 3.3 to 4.1. Then I realized ActiveTabColor of TabControlAdv that I set to specific color (Color.FromArgb( 248, 203, 080 )) programmatically doesn''t show the specify color anymore. Is there any changes for ActiveTabColor or any property related to this in version 4.1? If I don''t specify the color of the ActiveTabColor what color would be the default color? This is the way that I have coded: private void SetColors() { this._OptionsTabControlAdv.ActiveTabColor = Color.FromArgb( 248, 203, 080 ); // Dark Orange this._OptionsTabControlAdv.InactiveTabColor = Color.FromArgb( 118, 161, 204 ); // Dark Pale Blue this._OptionsTabControlAdv.TabPanelBackColor = Color.FromArgb( 152, 188, 240 ); // Light Blue } And I call SetColors() right after InitializeComponent();

2 Replies

NJ Najmeh Joze-khajavi January 31, 2006 10:23 PM UTC

To clear my point, I have included a sample. When I changed the TabStyle to OneNoteStyle instead of default (3D) the ActiveTabColor in designer changed to Color.FromArgb( 187, 194, 214 ). Then instead of the color that I specified I get the above color (blue-grayish). I tried to change this in designer but doesn''t matter what I change to as long as the TabStyle is OneNoteStyle I get this color instead of my dark orange color (Color.FromArgb( 248, 203, 080 )). I don''t think that was a problem before in version 3.3

ActiveTabColorSample.zip

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team February 1, 2006 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Najmeh, We regret for the inconvenience caused. I was able to see the problem with ActiveTabColor in v.4.1.0.50 and I have notified our development team to look into this issue and logged a bug report # 1461. ActiveTabColor property is not working propery for OneNoteStyle tabStyle. We will fix this issue and provide a fix at the earliest. Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon