We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

footer collection in the document

Hello, We are challenged with a task to provide several different footers throughout the PDF doc. To optimize the performance, we need to check if the current footer is the same as the one that is required on a given page. I noticed that it is possible to view the footer text at run-time in debugger''s "Watch" window. My question is how to organize several footers (i.e. templates?...) into a collection and retrieve them during the PDF creation. If this is not possible, at least advise on how to retrieve the current footer text at run-time through the Footer properties. Thank you, Igor

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 06:13 PM UTC

Hi Igork, In Essential PDF Template objects is used to assign Headers and Footers. We can have different templates that can be assigned to Headers and Footers of different pages in this way, //Create a Template that can be used as a footer. ITemplate footer = pdfDoc.CreateTemplate(); //Assigning the footer to the document. pdfDoc.Footer = footer; //Assign different template footer for random pages pdfDoc.Pages[2].Footer = footer1; pdfDoc.Pages[3].Footer = footer1; I have attached a sample for your reference. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/HeadersAndFooters_ce15d7e9.zip HeadersAndFooters.zip Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Ajish. >Hello, >We are challenged with a task to provide several different footers throughout the PDF doc. >To optimize the performance, we need to check if the current footer is the same as the one that is required on a given page. >I noticed that it is possible to view the footer text at run-time in debugger''s "Watch" window. >My question is how to organize several footers (i.e. templates?...) into a collection and retrieve them during the PDF creation. >If this is not possible, at least advise on how to retrieve the current footer text at run-time through the Footer properties. > >Thank you, >Igor

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon