We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Creating SubLexems

I''m using an XML based configuration for custom coloring and formating in the Edit control. I have a format named "Routine" whose BeginBlock is the ''^'' character and the EndBlock could be either '' '' or ''(''. The ''^'' can be followed by any number of digits or letters. I can''t seem to get the formatting to apply. My current XML configuration for this format is: This doesn''t cause an exception, but only formats the ''^''. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I might make this work? Thanks. Mike

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 09:41 PM UTC

Apologies, the XML didn''t come through. The attached document shows the XML as well. lexem BeginBlock="^" Type="Routine" IsComplex="true" OnlyLocalSublexems="true" / SubLexems lexem BeginBlock="^" EndBlock=" " IsBeginRegex="true" / lexem BeginBlock="^" EndBlock="(" IsBeginRegex="true" / /SubLexems /lexem > >This doesn''t cause an exception, but only formats the ''^''. Does anyone have any suggestions for how I might make this work? Thanks. > >Mike

SublexemXML.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 12:11 PM UTC

Hi Mike, Our apologies for the delayed response.I have attached a sample that illustrates the creation of XML cofiguration for the format ''Routine''. Please refer to the sample and let me know if this meets your requirements. We appreciate your interest in Essential Edit. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Sample11.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon