We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Is it possible to drag&drop a BarItem in runtime?

While in runtime, I want to be able to drag&drop a menu-entry from within a menu towards a listview (to have some kind of favorites) i''m working with a syncfusion XPMenus.bar and a syncfusion Tools.ControlBar (where I will put my listview on like in your ControlBarsDemo) How can I do this???

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 06:28 PM UTC

Hi Filip, Thanks for using Essential Tools. I am afraid, currently our XPMenus framework does not support drag and drop functionality. If you would really like this functionality to be implemented, please let me know I will make this as a feature request to be implemented in the future versions. Thanks, Mano

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 30, 2006 08:05 AM UTC

thanks for your answer, please proceed in making this a feature request :) greetz, Filip >Hi Filip, > >Thanks for using Essential Tools. > >I am afraid, currently our XPMenus framework does not support drag and drop functionality. > >If you would really like this functionality to be implemented, please let me know I will make this as a feature request to be implemented in the future versions. > >Thanks, >Mano

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 30, 2006 08:53 AM UTC

Hi Filip, I have made this as a feature request # 720. We will try to implement this feature at the earliest and keep you informed. Feature Request 720 - Ability to drag BarItems at runtime. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon