We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Deployment issue

Sorry, I posted this on the general forum, but didn''t get any respond. Sorry for double posting. I am needing to resolve this ASAP. Additionally, I get a crash on startup time in the CLR if I have a simple form that host the grid library that I modified. thanks in advance to whoever can help me to resolve this issue. ------------------- Hi there, I am having trouble deploying the Syncfusion.Tools.Windows.dll to a PC that doesn''''t have syncfusion source license or runtime license installed. I modified the source for of the library, following the instruction for changing the key file to point to the one that I created using the sn.exe tool and setting delay signing to false. I also rebuild my application and point it reference the new library that I modified. However, when I copy the application, and import the modified library to the GAC, I wasn''''t able to run the application on a PC with syncfusion license (runtime or souce). If I do the same thing on a PC with syncfusion license, than my application runs perfectly fine. Is there anything that I missed? Please help, this is an urgent matter, I need to have a build by the end of the week. thanks.

2 Replies

PA Patrick January 26, 2006 07:29 PM UTC

After install VS into a PC with a syncfusion license, I can debug the application and see that it is failing at license exception. Is there anything missing in the deployment steps?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 03:36 AM UTC

Patrick, I replied in the general forum. Please follow up there. Thanks, Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon