We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

About Docking

Hi! I tried to use new realesed Syncfusion components. There is my notes about this. I think docking is obsolete and have not modern view like in VS2005 release version. There is picture in attachment file that shows differences. In addition if I transfer dock window to another dock place those process repainted very slowly. Have your team plans to fix those problems. Thanks a lot!

Suncfusion Problems.zip

4 Replies

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team January 26, 2006 02:59 PM UTC

Hi Shwarz, Thanks for using Syncfusion Essential Tools and for your feedback on docking manager. 1). Already we have feature request on these following features: 1. 630 - Need drop down menu on docking caption bar like VS.NET2005 RTM 2. 711 - Add support for VS 2005 visual style for docking windows 3. 629 - Need exact look and feel of VS2005 style DragProvider as VS .NET 2005 RTM We are currently working on these features with high priority and we will implement it as soon as possible. 2) Sorry for the inconvenience caused. This painting issue is already a known problem in docking manager. Currently we are working on it and we will try to fix this issue as early as possible. Docking Manager repainting the docking window slowly Thanks, Vijay

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team August 17, 2006 08:46 PM UTC

Hi Shwarz,

We have implemented the above features.Our next major release will contain the implementaions.

Regards,
Joy

NO noida May 18, 2007 10:15 AM UTC

>Hi! I tried to use new realesed Syncfusion components. There is my notes about this. I think docking is obsolete and have not modern view like in VS2005 release version. There is picture in attachment file that shows differences. In addition if I transfer dock window to another dock place those process repainted very slowly. Have your team plans to fix those problems. Thanks a lot!

Suncfusion Problems.zip

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team May 21, 2007 01:52 PM UTC

Hi,
Could you please let me know the Essential studio version you are using.
We have implemented all the features requested in this forum thread. We are able to see some painting issue in our latest version also. We have already notified our development team regarding this. Please create a Direct-trac incident if you would like to have the bug fix details with the following Subject line : " Docking Window Painting Issue : Forum ID :40143"

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Poly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon