We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Multiple Headers in GridGroupingControl

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

40140 Jan 26,2006 12:07 PM UTC Jan 26,2006 12:44 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Vijaya Kumar Reddy
Asked On January 26, 2006 12:07 PM UTC

Hi, I would like to have multiple Header Rows in GridGroupingControl. Please let me know how can I achieve this and also how can I add text to the individual cells in the extra column headers. I want to use this extra header row to display additional information below the normal header row and on top of the first record in my data source. Thanks and regards Vijay

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 26, 2006 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Vijay, Create a custom section and in that try adding a GridControl header row, there is a sample in this thread. Look this sample in Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\CustomSectionInGroup for more details on creating Custom Section. Best regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;