We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

programmatically grouping by field name in GDBG

hello, i am trying to programmatically group a databound grid by a field name (chosen from a drop down box or something like that) with the press of a command button rather than pressing the fieldname tab in the grid... can someone help me with an example of how to access this grouping functionality, i haven''t been able to find any relevant explanation in any of the documentation or examples i looked at. thanks a lot.

1 Reply

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 26, 2006 11:10 AM UTC

Hi, The grouping grid, GGC groups the record for all hierarchical levels and the display is good. Please refer the Grid.Grouping samples that are shipped. You can play around using GridFilterBar class and make use of the RowFilter property to filter in GDBG, so as they are grouped. Refer \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.1.0.50\windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\DataBound\FilterBarGrid(also available in earlier versions). Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon