We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridListControl - Items height problem

Hi, I have a GridListControl which is customized as a listbox. I have other normal windows list boxex also. But items height is more in GridListControl when compared to other list boxes. I tried changing the rowheight and font size etc. But no use.. Any input plz.. Rgds Rajani Kanth

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 03:59 AM UTC

Badri, you need to set gridListControl.ItemHeight to change the height of rows in the GridListControl. Stefan >Hi, > >I have a GridListControl which is customized as a listbox. I have other normal windows list boxex also. But items height is more in GridListControl when compared to other list boxes. I tried changing the rowheight and font size etc. But no use.. > >Any input plz.. > >Rgds >Rajani Kanth > >

BR Badri Rajani Kanth January 30, 2006 10:20 AM UTC

Hi, If we do that and select an item, you will see the item lower portion as missing..It will not give the user exact look of listbox. Because in list box, items have narrow gap. Whereas in GridListControl, this gap is more and item seems to have a border (as it is a row). Because of which ItemsHeight does not work alone. Rgds Rajani Kanth >Badri, > >you need to set gridListControl.ItemHeight to change the height of rows in the GridListControl. > >Stefan > >>Hi, >> >>I have a GridListControl which is customized as a listbox. I have other normal windows list boxex also. But items height is more in GridListControl when compared to other list boxes. I tried changing the rowheight and font size etc. But no use.. >> >>Any input plz.. >> >>Rgds >>Rajani Kanth >> >>

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 30, 2006 12:09 PM UTC

Hi Badri, I am not sure about the border you mean. Please try this code to see if that helps. this.gridListControl1.Grid.PrepareViewStyleInfo += new GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo); GridCurrentCell cc; private void Grid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e) { cc = this.gridListControl1.Grid.CurrentCell; if(cc.HasCurrentCellAt(e.RowIndex)) { e.Style.Borders.Top = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard); e.Style.Borders.Bottom = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard); e.Style.Borders.Left = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard); e.Style.Borders.Right = new GridBorder(GridBorderStyle.Standard); } } To resize rows individually try this code below this.gridListControl1.Grid.Model.RowHeights[3] = 20; Best regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon