We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DataGrid - Get rid of "row arrow".

Hi I have a really big problem I cant find a solution for. Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the black arrow to the left, that points out the selected row? I really want to get rid of that arrow. Im using VS2003.

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 3, 2006 07:52 AM UTC

Hi, I have not used DataGrid, but I am using DataGridView in VS2005. If you are referring to the Row header column on the left, then you can set the ''RowHeaderVisible'' property to False. I am not sure if you can remove just the arrow alone without hiding the Row header. This works fine in DataGridView. Maybe it will work in DatGrid too... >Hi >I have a really big problem I cant find a solution for. > >Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the black arrow to the left, that points out the selected row? >I really want to get rid of that arrow. > >Im using VS2003.

AR Aruni March 18, 2006 08:30 AM UTC

Hi, Make the RowHeadervisible = False and also the RowHeaderwidth to 0. Then it will work >Hi, > >I have not used DataGrid, but I am using DataGridView in VS2005. If you are referring to the Row header column on the left, then you can set the ''RowHeaderVisible'' property to False. I am not sure if you can remove just the arrow alone without hiding the Row header. This works fine in DataGridView. Maybe it will work in DatGrid too... > >>Hi >>I have a really big problem I cant find a solution for. >> >>Does anyone know if there is a way to remove the black arrow to the left, that points out the selected row? >>I really want to get rid of that arrow. >> >>Im using VS2003.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon