We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Version 4.1.0.10 bus

Is there a known bug concerning Rowheader and ColumnHeader? Even if i set them invisible after a while they become visible again. Another bug could be when scrolling.When i resize the window i lose the scrollbars.When i make it larger everything works fine. But if i make it smaller , the scrollbars get lost. In both cases i use GridControl and GDBG.

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 01:23 PM UTC

Hi Horea, I am not able to reproduce the mentioned issue. Can you reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send it back so that we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

39984.zip

PD Paul Dorrell February 16, 2006 05:26 PM UTC

I am seeing the same problem. The RowHeaders property seems to be removed from the windows generated code from time to time for no apparent reasons.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team February 16, 2006 10:37 PM UTC

Hi Paul, there was actually an issue with 4.1.0.50 that settings from the "Properties" object were ignored by the designer and xml serializer. We''ll have that fixed in the upcoming patch. Stefan >I am seeing the same problem. The RowHeaders property seems to be removed from the windows generated code from time to time for no apparent reasons. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon