We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

new row

Hello all, i''m trying to add a new blank row in a grid control when user types in the last row. i''m using the currentcellchanging event and increment the value of rowcount property. to cancel the selection of the newly added row, i handle the currentcellmoving too and cancel it. the problem is that the first typed character does not appear i don''t know if that''s the best method to have always a blank row in a grid control without databind thankyou all

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 02:04 PM UTC

Hi mopicus, You can use the CurrentCellKeyPress Event for adding new row. Here is the Code snippet private void gridControl1_CurrentCellKeyPress(object sender, KeyPressEventArgs e) { GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridControl1.CurrentCell; if (cc.RowIndex == this.gridControl1.RowCount) this.gridControl1.RowCount = this.gridControl1.RowCount + 1; } Let us know if you need any assistance, Regards Madhan.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon