We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems in SyncFusion

I am having SyncFusion 2.0.5.1. I had installed new version of SyncFusion 3.200.1.1. Later on I had uninstalled the 3.200.1.1 version, but after uninstalling I see that my Windows Explorer is not displaying any content onthe Right Pane. Also I get script errors when I open Add/Remove Programs. Please refer to the attached file for further idea. Please help me in clarifying why this had happened. Regards, Kalyan

Error13.zip

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 02:48 PM UTC

Hi Kalyan, Please check whether you are experiencing the same problem as shown in the following link: I installed Essential Studio and my Windows Update or other software no longer works. Why? Regards, Mano

KA Kalyana Anumolu January 23, 2006 04:25 AM UTC

Mano, This problem is not similar to item posted, but from my analysis I understand that this is because of an Active-x Control named "FileList" has been corrupted by the uninstallation of Syncfusion. And so my Windows Explorer shows nothing on the right pane. However I was able to get my PC working by installing the latest service pack for my Internet Explorer. Please do verify the same. Thanks, Kalyan >Hi Kalyan, > >Please check whether you are experiencing the same problem as shown in the following link: > >I installed Essential Studio and my Windows Update or other software no longer works. Why? > > >Regards, >Mano

KA Kalyana Anumolu January 23, 2006 05:30 AM UTC

Mano, Thanks, It worrked. Even installing IE Service Pack also did not help me. After I restarted the system again the same problem. I had followed the artice you had mentionjed and it worked. Thanks, Kalyan >Mano, > >This problem is not similar to item posted, but from my analysis I understand that this is because of an Active-x Control named "FileList" has been corrupted by the uninstallation of Syncfusion. And so my Windows Explorer shows nothing on the right pane. > >However I was able to get my PC working by installing the latest service pack for my Internet Explorer. > >Please do verify the same. > >Thanks, >Kalyan >>Hi Kalyan, >> >>Please check whether you are experiencing the same problem as shown in the following link: >> >>I installed Essential Studio and my Windows Update or other software no longer works. Why? >> >> >>Regards, >>Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon