We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

dynamic creation of TabPageAdv take a lot of time

Hi, In my progam I have to dynamicly create a number of TabPageAdvs and add them to a TabControlAdv via a loop statement, but the problem is that this process take a lot time to display them (graphicaly). Thanks in advance. Regards.

3 Replies

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 02:36 PM UTC

Hi, We apologise for the inconvenience caused. For some reason I am unable to reproduce this issue. Please refer to the sample attached. In the sample, I am adding dynamically creating tabControlAdv and adding tabpages (say 500 pages) to it. Refer to the time it takes to complete this action. Also, let me know the Essential Studio version and OS version which you are working on. Regards, Mano Sample_TabControlAdv.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 27, 2006 04:35 PM UTC

Hi Mano, Thank you for the sample. Actually, I''m not adding simple TabPageAdv controls,I''m extending the TabPageAdv control with some new functionalities and I think that this is what slows down the dynamic creation of the tabs. PS: I''m using WinXP SP2/ Syncfusion 3.3.0.0 Thanks a lot

MJ Mano J Syncfusion Team January 31, 2006 12:18 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for the update. I am unable to provide a solution for this slow issue without a sample. If possible, could you please provide a sample that shows this issue. If you want your coding to be more secure, you could create a Direct-Trac incident and attach the sample there providing the forum id in the subject line. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you for your patience. Regards, Mano

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon