We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bug in relational GDBG

I have a dataset with two datatables as described below Order Datatable ===== OrderId Qty Price Exchange Datatable ================== OrderId Exchange Data relation is established between exchange and order and then assigned to GDBG grid. The problem is GDBG display wrong records mainly at the parent level. for example if have entered three orders Order ===== OrderId Qty Price 1 2 0 2 3 0 3 4 0 Now i do see all three records displayed on grid but the third row values are completley incorrect. this is what it gets displayed on grid OrderId Qty Price 1 2 0 2 3 0 2 3 0 As u can see the last row value reflects the 2nd row values which is incorrect. Any kind of help is appreciated.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 04:51 PM UTC

the problem is fixed.. i deleted both GDBG control and underlying data-set, re-created it from scratch.. everything works fine now >I have a dataset with two datatables as described below > >Order Datatable >===== >OrderId >Qty >Price > >Exchange Datatable >================== >OrderId >Exchange > >Data relation is established between exchange and order and then assigned to GDBG grid. The problem is GDBG display wrong records mainly at the parent level. for example if have entered three orders > >Order >===== >OrderId Qty Price >1 2 0 >2 3 0 >3 4 0 > >Now i do see all three records displayed on grid but the third row values are completley incorrect. this is what it gets displayed on grid > >OrderId Qty Price >1 2 0 >2 3 0 >2 3 0 > >As u can see the last row value reflects the 2nd row values which is incorrect. > >Any kind of help is appreciated. > > > >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 10:05 PM UTC

i am facing this problem again.. is there any way where i can force re-bind of children for a particular row in GDBG ? >the problem is fixed.. i deleted both GDBG control and underlying data-set, re-created it from scratch.. everything works fine now > >>I have a dataset with two datatables as described below >> >>Order Datatable >>===== >>OrderId >>Qty >>Price >> >>Exchange Datatable >>================== >>OrderId >>Exchange >> >>Data relation is established between exchange and order and then assigned to GDBG grid. The problem is GDBG display wrong records mainly at the parent level. for example if have entered three orders >> >>Order >>===== >>OrderId Qty Price >>1 2 0 >>2 3 0 >>3 4 0 >> >>Now i do see all three records displayed on grid but the third row values are completley incorrect. this is what it gets displayed on grid >> >>OrderId Qty Price >>1 2 0 >>2 3 0 >>2 3 0 >> >>As u can see the last row value reflects the 2nd row values which is incorrect. >> >>Any kind of help is appreciated. >> >> >> >>

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 12:29 AM UTC

Hi Yogi, I am not certain about this behavior, if you could upload a sample, we may try debugging it here. see if this KB article helps in case you are modifying the datasource. Best regards, Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 02:36 PM UTC

Hi, I am facing this wierd problem .. every now and then.. i have attached the bitmap.. look at the area marked with a circle.. as u can see the records are repeated... Regards Yogi >Hi Yogi, > >I am not certain about this behavior, if you could upload a sample, we may try debugging it here. see if this KB article helps in case you are modifying the datasource. > >Best regards, >Stanley

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 02:37 PM UTC

Hi, I am facing this wierd problem .. every now and then.. i have attached the bitmap.. look at the area marked with a circle.. as u can see the records are repeated... Regards Yogi >Hi Yogi, > >I am not certain about this behavior, if you could upload a sample, we may try debugging it here. see if this KB article helps in case you are modifying the datasource. > >Best regards, >Stanley

Bitmap.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 24, 2006 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Yogi, Since I am not able to reproduce the mentioned issue, I have attached a sample, in which if you can reproduce the issue and send it back we can get back soon with a solution. Thanks, Calvin.

Forum_39851.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon