We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grouping Grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39784 Jan 18,2006 05:34 AM Jan 19,2006 08:41 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Grouping
Prathima Venkobachar
Asked On January 18, 2006 05:34 AM

hi, I have the following requirement. I am using gridGroupingControl. I am doing the grouping on state column. There is a link label , which allows the user to hide or show the rows that has negative ID. If in a group I have only negative rows and I have selected to show only positive ID, then that grouping will be visible on the grid. Is there is a way to show the groupheader and summary values of those groups even when those rows related to the groups are filtered out. I herewith attach a sample solution for my scenario. On load it displays all the groups for all the records. When I click on show All link, I still want to display all the groups but no record in the 1st group(which contains negative values).is it possible to achive..? Here I want to show the Group header and its summary value, when it is hidden but the rows should not be visible-is even more fine if we can remove from the grid and still able to show summary and grouping in the grid. Regards, Prathima

CS3.zip

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 19, 2006 08:41 AM

Hi Parthima, Will this work for you? this.grid.Table.ExpandAllGroups(); // to show all this.grid.Table.TopLevelGroup.Groups[0].IsExpanded = false; // to collapse the first group. Regards, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;