We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl - Change Cursor not working

Hi, In GGC, When user clicks on few column headers, i want to do some searching. While searching I want to display WaitCursor. So, I am using the code this.Cursor = Cursors.AppStarting; //this.grid1.Cursor = Cursors.AppStarting; But the code is not working. Cant we change cursor type on grid? This code is working fine on other controls. Rgds Rajani Kanth

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 09:20 AM UTC

Hi Badri, To change the cursor on the grid there are three options. One is to handle the TableControl.CellCursor event and assign the cursor. The next one is to override the tableControl.OnSetCursor by deriving the grid and the third one is to have our own mouse controller by implementing the IMouseController interface and fitting it into the mouse controller architecture. You can set a flag and allow these implementations to change the cursor. Attached is a sample which shows these three implementation. Regards, Calvin.

Forum_39745.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon