We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

GridGroupingControl - Change Cursor not working

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39745 Jan 17,2006 02:15 PM Jan 18,2006 04:20 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Badri Rajani Kanth
Asked On January 17, 2006 02:15 PM

Hi, In GGC, When user clicks on few column headers, i want to do some searching. While searching I want to display WaitCursor. So, I am using the code this.Cursor = Cursors.AppStarting; //this.grid1.Cursor = Cursors.AppStarting; But the code is not working. Cant we change cursor type on grid? This code is working fine on other controls. Rgds Rajani Kanth

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 18, 2006 04:20 AM

Hi Badri, To change the cursor on the grid there are three options. One is to handle the TableControl.CellCursor event and assign the cursor. The next one is to override the tableControl.OnSetCursor by deriving the grid and the third one is to have our own mouse controller by implementing the IMouseController interface and fitting it into the mouse controller architecture. You can set a flag and allow these implementations to change the cursor. Attached is a sample which shows these three implementation. Regards, Calvin.

Forum_39745.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;