We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG - Delete row

Hi, I''m using a GDBG and I handle the ListChangedEvent to paint the relevant cell using the method DrawClippedGrid. When rows are deleted, the data is removed but they then appear as blank rows on the grid that I''m unable to click on. How can I fix this and remove the row completly from the grid. Cheers Chris.

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 01:06 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Not able to see the mentioned behavior. Can you send a sample with the mentioned issue, so that we can get back with a solution at the earliest. Regards, Calvin.

CD Christopher Dugdale January 19, 2006 09:17 AM UTC

Cant really send a sample as this is part of a v large application. I have discovered that this is just a painting issue. If the form which contains the grid is minimised and restored it repaints and the rows disappear. Additionally if I scroll the window that they vanish. Is there an easy way to force a repaint? Cheers

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 19, 2006 11:57 PM UTC

Hi Chris, The TraderGridTest sample has the removal of rows in 3.3v. Do you see any odd behavior in that? Regards, Stanley

SA sahon March 9, 2006 02:23 PM UTC

I''ve found the same behavior. If I lounched exe under debug - grid behavior is OK, but if I execute compiled exe - I see this problem. grid.Refresh helps but I think GDBG must process it by itself. my version is 4.1.0.57

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon