We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

custom control doesn''t fire SaveCellInfo Event

Hi All, For a particular cell i have assigned CellType="Control" and .Control=customControl but this control doesn''t fire savecellInfo event. Can anyone explain me why does it behave like this?

5 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 17, 2006 11:04 AM UTC

Hi Rohan, Your DT incident 23201 is updated. Regards, Stanley

RO Rohan January 18, 2006 06:05 AM UTC

Hi Stanley, Thank you for your valuable response. Now I am able to display a custom control(which is a comboBox) and its firing SaveCellInfo and etc. But now the problem is how do I populate my custom comboBox? I have used following code:- private GridQueryCellInfo() { e.Style.CellType = "MyComboBox"; //e.Style.ChoiceList = itmes; } My question is where and how to populate my custom Combo? Waiting for your reply. >Hi Rohan, > >Your DT incident 23201 is updated. > >Regards, >Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 07:21 AM UTC

Hi Rohan, The style properties that are set, has to be shared with your custom ComboBox, please refer Essential Suite\Windows\Grid.Windows\Src\Base\DropDown\GridComboBoxCellModel.cs, the FillWithChoices function. Let me know if you need more information. Regards, Stanley

RO Rohan January 18, 2006 07:38 AM UTC

Stanley, I do not have this code so i am not able to see the specified function. After some R&D I have found following things - e.style.CellValue = items (whose datatype is string[]) using this I can populate my comboBox. But onSaveChanges() style.CellValue = MyComboBox.Text ; which doesn''t assign a text to the Cell. And it takes more time to load values (If I use e.Style.Cellvalue = itmes in QueryCellInfo) >Hi Rohan, > >The style properties that are set, has to be shared with your custom ComboBox, please refer Essential Suite\Windows\Grid.Windows\Src\Base\DropDown\GridComboBoxCellModel.cs, the FillWithChoices function. > >Let me know if you need more information. > >Regards, >Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 03:11 PM UTC

Hi Rohan, I have updated your incident. Regards, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon