We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBoxAdv readonly and localization of DateTimePickerAdv

Hi I have some problems. First, for ComboBoxAdv, is there any way to set a combobox to readonly, and can still show the dropdown listbox? I try to set comboBox.ReadOnly = true, but the dropdown button is disabled. Second, I found the order of month and year is unlocalised on the dropdown window of DatetimePickerAdv control. In Japanese for example, the year and month should be displayed as Year Month order. Curretnly it is dispalyed as Month Year. How can I resolve this? Thanks in advance Gerald

3 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 18, 2006 01:24 PM UTC

Hi Gerald, If you do not want the text portion of ComboBoxAdv to be editable(readonly),You can use DropDownStyle to be the DropDownList where the list always displays, a drop-down list box, and you can select an arrow to view the drop-down. this.comboBoxAdv1.DropDownStyle = System.Windows.Forms.ComboBoxStyle.DropDownList; Regarding the localization of dateTimePickerAdv,Could you please let me know which version you are using?I checked in our latest version and could see that the localization is done correctly.Please take a look at the screenshot attached. Let me know if you have any questions on this. Regards, Anu.

culture.zip

GW Gerald Wang January 20, 2006 04:51 AM UTC

hi The misorder of Month/Year occurs on the title of pop window which displays after clicked the dropdown button of datatimepicker. BTW, I use version 3.0.1.0 Thanks a lot Gerald

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Gerald, Sorry for the delay in response. By design, the order of display is Month/Year on the title bar of our popup calendar window and presently we have support only for changing the culture of date displayed alone in the display order as you said. As a new feature request,in future release,we will try to include the functionality for changing the order of display on the TitleBar also. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon