We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

serious problem with editing and sorting in 4.1.0.10 Beta

Hi, I use SyncFusion 4.1.0.10. with the .NET 2.0 Assemblies. Please take the example GridSamples\DataBound\DataBoundSortByDisplayMember from the Sample Browser and then do the following: - click header to sort by ProductName - type your name or something else you remember well into the ProductName column - move one row down with the down key - the grid will resort automatically because the changed ProductName will be moved to the right place - scroll until you find your name (or whatever you typed) - it is there twice!!! It seems as if the changed value is written to 2 rows one after sorting and one before sorting or so. Please remove this serious bug or give us a simple workaround. Thank You, Uwe

2 Replies

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 13, 2006 04:51 PM UTC

Hi Uwe, Thanks for your clear update, I was able to see the bug now, but I do not see this in VS2003 and will get back to you as soon as I hear from the developement team. Thanks, Stanley

ST stanleyj Syncfusion Team January 13, 2006 05:53 PM UTC

Hi Uwe, This bug has been fixed. Here is the link to the open issues. Thanks, Stanley

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon