We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

serious problem with editing and sorting in 4.1.0.10 Beta

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39633 Jan 13,2006 05:55 AM Jan 13,2006 12:53 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Uwe Wittig
Asked On January 13, 2006 05:55 AM

Hi, I use SyncFusion 4.1.0.10. with the .NET 2.0 Assemblies. Please take the example GridSamples\DataBound\DataBoundSortByDisplayMember from the Sample Browser and then do the following: - click header to sort by ProductName - type your name or something else you remember well into the ProductName column - move one row down with the down key - the grid will resort automatically because the changed ProductName will be moved to the right place - scroll until you find your name (or whatever you typed) - it is there twice!!! It seems as if the changed value is written to 2 rows one after sorting and one before sorting or so. Please remove this serious bug or give us a simple workaround. Thank You, Uwe

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2006 11:51 AM

Hi Uwe, Thanks for your clear update, I was able to see the bug now, but I do not see this in VS2003 and will get back to you as soon as I hear from the developement team. Thanks, Stanley

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2006 12:53 PM

Hi Uwe, This bug has been fixed. Here is the link to the open issues. Thanks, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;