We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

DropDown Form not updating correctly

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39567 Jan 11,2006 12:17 PM Jan 17,2006 02:07 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
AE
Asked On January 11, 2006 12:17 PM

I am implementing a DropDown Form on a DataBoundGrid, and I have followed the sample that is provided for DropDown Forms very closely. The first time through the DropDown Form everything works perfectly, and the cell IS updated. But when I use the DropDown Form everytime after the first, the cell IS NOT updated. Also when I re-enter the DropDown Form the the checkboxes reflect the correct changes but the cell does not. For some reason the cell''s Text value is not being updated. I have tried a refresh to no avail. I am using version 3.2.1.0

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 12, 2006 01:33 AM

Hi, I tried to reproduce the mentioned issue in version 3.2.1.0 and I could not. I have attached a sample. Can you find any issue in that? If you can reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send it back, we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

39567.zip

AE
Replied On January 16, 2006 09:43 AM

I found out that this behavior is caused by the following property change: gridDataBoundGrid1.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll; I was able to reproduce the error in your sample by adding in the above property change. Is there a way around this? I would still like to use the ''SelectAll'' property.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 17, 2006 02:07 AM

Hi, In the DropDownFormCellRenderer''s OnButtonClicked, if you set the value string to both Style.Text and ControlText it will solve the issue. I have attached the sample. Sample this.Grid.Model[rowIndex, colIndex].Text = this.ddForm.GetValuesToString(); this.Grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText = this.ddForm.GetValuesToString(); Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;