We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DropDown Form not updating correctly

I am implementing a DropDown Form on a DataBoundGrid, and I have followed the sample that is provided for DropDown Forms very closely. The first time through the DropDown Form everything works perfectly, and the cell IS updated. But when I use the DropDown Form everytime after the first, the cell IS NOT updated. Also when I re-enter the DropDown Form the the checkboxes reflect the correct changes but the cell does not. For some reason the cell''s Text value is not being updated. I have tried a refresh to no avail. I am using version 3.2.1.0

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 12, 2006 06:33 AM UTC

Hi, I tried to reproduce the mentioned issue in version 3.2.1.0 and I could not. I have attached a sample. Can you find any issue in that? If you can reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send it back, we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

39567.zip

AE AE January 16, 2006 02:43 PM UTC

I found out that this behavior is caused by the following property change: gridDataBoundGrid1.ActivateCurrentCellBehavior = GridCellActivateAction.SelectAll; I was able to reproduce the error in your sample by adding in the above property change. Is there a way around this? I would still like to use the ''SelectAll'' property.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 17, 2006 07:07 AM UTC

Hi, In the DropDownFormCellRenderer''s OnButtonClicked, if you set the value string to both Style.Text and ControlText it will solve the issue. I have attached the sample. Sample this.Grid.Model[rowIndex, colIndex].Text = this.ddForm.GetValuesToString(); this.Grid.CurrentCell.Renderer.ControlText = this.ddForm.GetValuesToString(); Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon