We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Release date for final Essential Studio 4.1

Hi, The Essential Studio 4.1 is currentlu in beta3. Can I know what is the date for the final release? If that is not finalized atleast a rough date or week. Thanks & Regards Pradeep Kumar

4 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 16, 2006 05:30 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, We are hoping to release the final version by the end of this week. Best regards, Daniel >Hi, >The Essential Studio 4.1 is currentlu in beta3. Can I know what is the date for the final release? If that is not finalized atleast a rough date or week. > >Thanks & Regards >Pradeep Kumar

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 16, 2006 09:36 AM UTC

Is there a beta for the syncfusion web components ? We are still waiting for it Thanks John

SG Steve Graddy January 23, 2006 12:30 PM UTC

Good morning Syncfusion, I am trying to find the Essential Suite version 4.1 final release. Could you help me with that please? I waited on getting the beta 4 as final was going to be ready by end of week, should I go ahead and get beta 4?

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team January 23, 2006 01:24 PM UTC

Steve, Please wait for a couple of hours. The final release of 4.1 will be up on the site before noon EST. Best regards, Daniel >Good morning Syncfusion, > I am trying to find the Essential Suite version 4.1 final release. Could you help me with that please? I waited on getting the beta 4 as final was going to be ready by end of week, should I go ahead and get beta 4?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon