We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Release date for final Essential Studio 4.1

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39547 Jan 11,2006 04:57 AM UTC Jan 23,2006 01:24 PM UTC General Discussion 4
Tags: General Discussion
Pradeep Kumar
Asked On January 11, 2006 04:57 AM UTC

Hi, The Essential Studio 4.1 is currentlu in beta3. Can I know what is the date for the final release? If that is not finalized atleast a rough date or week. Thanks & Regards Pradeep Kumar

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 16, 2006 05:30 AM UTC

Hi Pradeep, We are hoping to release the final version by the end of this week. Best regards, Daniel >Hi, >The Essential Studio 4.1 is currentlu in beta3. Can I know what is the date for the final release? If that is not finalized atleast a rough date or week. > >Thanks & Regards >Pradeep Kumar

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 16, 2006 09:36 AM UTC

Is there a beta for the syncfusion web components ? We are still waiting for it Thanks John

Steve Graddy
Replied On January 23, 2006 12:30 PM UTC

Good morning Syncfusion, I am trying to find the Essential Suite version 4.1 final release. Could you help me with that please? I waited on getting the beta 4 as final was going to be ready by end of week, should I go ahead and get beta 4?

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 23, 2006 01:24 PM UTC

Steve, Please wait for a couple of hours. The final release of 4.1 will be up on the site before noon EST. Best regards, Daniel >Good morning Syncfusion, > I am trying to find the Essential Suite version 4.1 final release. Could you help me with that please? I waited on getting the beta 4 as final was going to be ready by end of week, should I go ahead and get beta 4?

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;