We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ver 3.3 install problems

upgrading from 3.201 to 3.3 , it gives an error. samples do not run as well. On debugging it seems it is still using 3.201 core dlls. " Additional information: The located assembly''s manifest definition with name ''Syncfusion.Core'' does not match the assembly reference." the assembly manager log: (i''ve uninstalled 3.201, still the same problem). System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.UpdateToolbox(ArrayList webFormsTypes, ArrayList winFormsTypes, Int32 version) at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.BuildIt(Int32 ver) at SFAssemblyManager.SwapUtilityDlg.On_Ok(Object sender, EventArgs e)

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 06:08 PM UTC

Hi Hemant, Have you tried deleting the bin and obj folders of your projects? It''s possible that there''s an old version of Syncfusion.Core located in those folders that''s causing the problems you''re experiencing. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 07:07 PM UTC

hi, these are SF 3.3 samples so their bin and obj folders must be clean ? this the build log : Preparing resources... c:\program files\syncfusion\essential studio\3.3.0.0\Windows\Grid.Windows\samples\DataBound\Hierarchical\CustomersVirt\cs\licenses.licx: Could not transform licenses file ''licenses.licx'' into a binary resource. (1) : error LC0003 : Unabled to resolve type ''Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.LicensedComponent, Syncfusion.Core'' Updating references... The dependency ''Syncfusion.Core'' could not be found. The dependency ''Syncfusion.Core'' could not be found. Performing main compilation... Build complete -- 0 errors, 0 warnings Building satellite assemblies... ---------------------- Done ---------------------- Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped >Hi Hemant, > > Have you tried deleting the bin and obj folders of your projects? It''s possible that there''s an old version of Syncfusion.Core located in those folders that''s causing the problems you''re experiencing. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 10:50 PM UTC

Hi Hemant, You are correct that our samples did not ship with a bin or obj folder, and therefore should not have this problem. Since it isn''t the bin/obj folders, the install most likely did not complete correctly. Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling v3.3? If you experience any error during the install, a screenshot would help me track down the problem. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 11, 2006 04:37 PM UTC

hi, i still get the same message on uninstall and new install. >Hi Hemant, > > You are correct that our samples did not ship with a bin or obj folder, and therefore should not have this problem. > > Since it isn''t the bin/obj folders, the install most likely did not complete correctly. Could you please try uninstalling and reinstalling v3.3? If you experience any error during the install, a screenshot would help me track down the problem. > >Regards, >Gregory Austin >Syncfusion Inc.

sf_install.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 13, 2006 10:54 PM UTC

Hi Hemant, Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident? I need to verify that your unlock key is correct, and I am unable to do that in the forums. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon