We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

License Error in V4.1

I upgraded from v3.3 to v4.1 beta today and now I get a license error when loading my VB project. Clicking the Fix It button allows my project to start but the error comes back each time I reload the project. Can someone please help me? Domenick

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 01:11 PM UTC

I have the same problem but with C# project. I try run License Enabler on this project, but it is the same. >I upgraded from v3.3 to v4.1 beta today and now I get a license error when loading my VB project. Clicking the Fix It button allows my project to start but the error comes back each time I reload the project. Can someone please help me? > >Domenick

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 04:17 PM UTC

Hi Domenick and Vlada, Due to changes in our Assembly Manager, I suspect the problem is being caused by old v3.3 assemblies residing somewhere on your system. If the versions being linked to at design time and runtime are different, licensing errors can occur. To fix this, please perform the following steps: 1) Uninstall all v3.3 assemblies from your GAC (C:\Windows\assembly). 2) Remove all v3.3 assemblies from your Public Assemblies folder (Depends on your version of Visual Studio, but the path resembles C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\IDE\PublicAssemblies). 3) Make sure that there are no copies of the assemblies in any of your project directories. Delteting the bin and obj folders is the quick way to do this. I would expect these steps to fix your problem. However, if they do not, please create a Direct-Trac support incident and one of our engineers will assist you. Regards, Gregory Austin Syncfusion Inc.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon