We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

How to clear display text in datetimepickerAdv

i have a DateTimePickerAdv control on my form, when navigating through each record of my dataset, i assign a date value to the DateTimePickerAdv control. There''s a case that I don''t always have the date value (no date ) and my DateTimePickerAdv is supposed to have no date to display, my DateTimePickerAdv control always keeps the date of previous record, how can i clear the value, Please help. thanks

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 09:37 AM UTC

Hi Thomas, If the DateTimePickerAdv is bound to a DataSource that may contain null values in the date field, when you add the binding you bind to "BindableValue" and not "Value" as shown below. this.dateTimePickerAdv1.DataBindings.Add(new System.Windows.Forms.Binding("BindableValue", this.dataSet11, "Table1.Date")); Please take a look at the sample in the following KB Article. How can you setup databinding to your DateTimePickerAdv ? Thanks for choosing Syncfusion products. Regards, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon