We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to show data cache ....

Hi, I using CellQueryInfo event show the data cache that get from the other data source stores in arraylist( but always the cell is activated can display the data), The grid owns many columns, the first column made data changed in CurrentCellAcceptChanged event , in the same time get the data from the other data source and stores in arraylists( many data wnats to show different cells). My question is how it can show the data on different cells in same time ?Have you any idea?

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 10, 2006 02:51 PM UTC

Hi Ken, you can use Virtual Grid for this purpose. And you can use QueryCellInfo Event to display datas from different datasources and by SaveCellInfo event to update changes into the datasource. For more details on Virtual Grid refer to the Documentation/EssentialGrid/Tutorials/VirtualGrid Regards, Madhan.

Diff_DataSource.zip

KL Ken Lee January 11, 2006 04:06 PM UTC

Hi I''m using GDBG, as I memtion prevously,I entry cell value in 1st column and accepted, one or more columns has to display data from other data source, using CellQueryInfo can solve where cell got focus. I have to display all value of cell( these cell values get from other datasource) when the 1st cell loss focus and move next cell, have any idea ?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team January 20, 2006 04:02 AM UTC

Hi Ken, You have to use unbound Columns to display the values from the other datasources. Kindly refer to the Sample code for details. And you can use QueryCelloInfo Event for displaying the values in columns. When you want to show a new unbound column, then you have to call grid.RefreshRange to force the grid to redraw the particular cell. Regards, Madhan.

Forum_19Jan_39473_DiffDataTables.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon