We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

column width with visual grid

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

39395 Jan 5,2006 06:23 PM Jan 6,2006 01:58 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Hui Zhong
Asked On January 5, 2006 06:23 PM

How to enlarge the width of the column in the event of QueryCellInfo when the visual cell''s text string is longer.

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 6, 2006 10:33 AM

Hi Bob, I am not sure that I understand your need, these are some options to resize the column width see if that helps. grid.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit grid.Model.colwidth[col index] = size or through the handler QueryColWidth using e.index and e.size. Best regards, Stanley

Hui Zhong
Replied On January 6, 2006 11:54 AM

When the grid is shown, we resize the column width using grid.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFitGridRangeInfo.Rows(0,100), GridResizeToFitOptions.IncludeHeaders, However, when scrolling down, (by the way we use the virtual Grid), in the Grid_QueryCellInfo event, I hope to enlarge the column width automatically if the cell text is lengthy. >Hi Bob, > >I am not sure that I understand your need, these are some options to resize the column width see if that helps. > >grid.Model.ColWidths.ResizeToFit >grid.Model.colwidth[col index] = size >or through the handler >QueryColWidth using e.index and e.size. > >Best regards, >Stanley

stanleyj [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 6, 2006 01:58 PM

Hi Bob, Its e.Style.AutoSize = true; Thanks, Stanley

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;