We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Save/Remove Docking

I''ve have tried to save the docking using isloatedstorage. It works fine. I can reload the docking state from isolatedstorage. Now I want to remove the state from the isolatedstorage using the same ways as I retreive the docking state but only remove the one I want. try { IsolatedStorageFile isoFile = IsolatedStorageFile.GetMachineStoreForDomain(); IEnumerator allFiles = EnumerateTheStore(isoFile); while (allFiles.MoveNext()) { IsolatedStorageFile store = (IsolatedStorageFile)allFiles.Current; store.DeleteFile("uds.RTGenerationForm.syncfusion.dockingstate.Manager2.bin"); //string[] files = store.GetFileNames("*" ); //foreach (string file in files) //{ // Console.WriteLine(file); //} } } catch (Exception ex) { Console.WriteLine(ex.ToString()); } But it always failed to delete it from the isolated storage. Also I could not find the file under C:\Documents and Settings\myname\Application Data\IsolatedStorage do you know why? Is it a bug that I am supposed to submit an instance. Thanks

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon